Dealing with back pain is a serious issue that does not allow you to have a peaceful sleep. But, if you deal with back pain, it means that you haven’t found the perfect mattress for yourself yet, here we have best King Size Mattress for back pain.
People with back pain need an ultra-supportive mattress that lifts the spine into a single line from the shoulders to the hips. They also need a touch of pressure relief at the lumbar region, which soothes aches and pains in the lower back.
Strains on the pressure points can be increased by a mattress that is too firm, while a medium-firm mattress tends to be more comfortable.
A medium-firm mattress allows the shoulder and hips to sink in slightly, thus providing extra comfort by including the shoulder, hips, and spine in a single line.
Thicker padding can also add to the comfort level and relieve pressure. A king size mattress is said to be an excellent choice for people with back pain as it tends to be more comfortable and spacious than the other mattresses.
That’s why determining the thickness of the padding and verifying the firmness of the mattress are the two most important factors that should be taken into consideration while buying the best king size mattress for back pain.
Here is a list of 5 Best King Size Mattress For Back Pain as well as check Side Sleeper mattress.
LUCID 10 Inch
|Plush memory foam layer is topped with natural latex for the perfect combination of sink and spring.||Check On Amazon|
Classic Brands Mercer Pillow
|Pillow top with cushion-firm feel.||Check On Amazon|
Sweetnight Breeze 10 Inch
|With a firmness level of 6/10, this mattress is the softest from the Sweetnight collection.||Check On Amazon|
Linenspa 10 Inch
|Built with a durable innerspring base and a memory foam pillow top.||Check On Amazon|
Olee Sleep 13 inch
|Compressed , Rolled and Vaccum Sealed for Convenient Shipping and Setup.||Check On Amazon|
|BUILT TO LAST: Made to last with Bio-Core foam support layer that won't sag even after decades of use.||Check On Amazon|
Top 6 Best King Size Mattress For Back Pain
- This item retails for $537.53
- This mattress combines two of the latest technology, innerspring wrapped coils with the newest generation of gel foam memory for a pleasant sleeping experience.
- It is also designed beautifully with quilted pillow covers and coordinating knit edge sides.
- The 8 inches of coils help you to move independently, minimizing motion disturbances allowing you to sleep whichever side you want.
- It is also hypoallergenic, hence resistance to bacterias and other harmful substances.
- Product weight – 106 pounds
- It is 12 inches thick.
- This item retails for $589.99
- It is a combination of individually wrapped innerspring and layers of memory foam to provide comfort and support.
- It helps in sleeping soundly with the help of motion isolation technology.
- The cover is knitted luxuriously and does not contain any harmful substance and is naturally hypoallergenic.
- The steel spring coils are engineered smartly and increase the durability and longevity of the mattresses.
- Product weight – 82 pounds
- It is ten inches thick
- It has a 10-years warranty.
- This item retails for $319.99
- This Linenspa mattress is comfort in a box and is a steal for the price point.
- It is the newest evolution in memory foam technology combining underlying support of an innerspring mattress plus the even weight distribution of a hybrid mattress for relieving your upper and lower back pain.
- This mattress stays put until and is extremely durable.
- A softly quilted layer of memory foam knit cover is over a 1.5-inch layer of comfort foam, creating a very comfortable sleep surface, and the foam conforms to the body, minimizing pressure points.
- Product weight – 84 pounds
- It is ten inches thick.
- It comes with a ten year U.S. warranty that guards against manufacturer defects.
- This mattress provides a firm feel ideal for side, back, and stomach sleepers that crave more support and want a less sink option.
- This new technology of gel-infused helps in regulating temperature while conforming to the body to ease pressure points.
- The 2. 5-inch ventilated top layer containing gel memory foam creates a more refreshing sleep experience than traditional memory foam by helping to regulate body temperature and increase circulation.
- The extra stability and full-body support are provided by the 1 inch of transition foam and 5. 5 inches individually encased coils respond to movements and provide airflow, one of the Best King size mattress for back pain.
- The shipment is very easy as it can be compressed, rolled, and shipped in a box.
- It only uses CertiPUR US certified memory foam to ensure uncompromising safety and comfort and comes with a 10-year warranty.
- It is composed of five layers that also includes pocket springs.
- The memory foam adapts to the shape of your body.
- Body temperature is regulated while conforming to relieve pressure points because of the Gel-infused memory foam.
- It can be compressed, rolled, and vacuum sealed, providing convenient shipping and is easy to assemble.
- It is ten inches thick, thus perfect for people with back pain.
- The Amerisleep AS2 mattress is an ideal solution for the stomach as well as back sleepers, as it offers a medium-firm experience to users. The mattress has been manufactured to address the targeted pressure when it comes to stomach and back sleepers.
- The mattress comes as an ideal mattress for back pain. It can relieve back pain and provide great dynamic support.
- Moreover, the mattress comes with a brilliant eco-friendly design to maintain the cooling effect. The plant-based, eco-friendly memory foam exhibits an open cell structure, which offers further air space in the middle of the foam. Thus, the mattress can maintain a coziness and cooling effect.
- The Amerisleep AS2 mattress is compatible with all kinds of frames. It includes slatted frames, flat frames, flexible bases, and box springs. Besides, one can also place the mattress on the ground directly.
- The mattress can recover its shape faster. Even it can bounce back within merely four seconds. That means there is no concept of feeling “stuck.” Being manufactured with a Bio-Core foam support layer, the Amerisleep AS2 is highly robust and durable. Hence, it won’t sink even after using it for a long time.
Which kind of mattress is ideal for the spine?
When it comes to providing comfort to the spine, a medium-firm mattress makes an ideal solution. When it is about a firmer mattress to support the back, one must consider a mattress with thicker padding to get excellent comfort.
Does memory foam do any good for the back?
Definitely! The memory foam mattress comes as the best option to relieve back pain. These mattresses get suited to the body by offering pressure-point relief. It thereby alleviates aches. The body-conforming property of the memory foam comes as the best out of all types of mattresses.
Which option should be considered for back pain- soft or hard mattress?
A softer mattress is often recommended for the same.
The LUCID 10 INCH MEMORY FOAM KING MATTRESS is the Best King Size Mattress For Back Pain.
It uses an advanced new technology of gel-infused, which helps in regulating temperature while conforming to the body to ease pressure points. The thick 2.5 inches top layer provides you a refreshing experience when you wake up.
Also, the 5. 5 inches individually encased coils respond to movements and provide airflow.
It only uses CertiPUR US certified memory foam to ensure uncompromising safety and comfort and comes with a 10-year warranty.