Do you suffer from allergies, and even after trying all the recommended medicinal prescriptions and trying all the various cures you could find on the internet and still got no result? Well, here are some best mattress cover for allergies.
The tiny bugs survive off your mattress covers or pillowcases on your beds, increasing your allergies, no matter how much you keep your room.
By investing in high quality, tightly woven encasements with sealed zippers, which are full-proved and also you can check mattress for osteoarthritis sufferers here.
SafeRest Premium Zippered Mattress Encasement
|Exclusive Micro-Zipper technology prevents all stages of bed bugs from passing through the zippers teeth.||Check On Amazon|
Utopia Bedding Zippered Mattress Encasement
|EASY CARE - Machine washable; tumble dry for easy maintenance; Note: Packaging might slightly vary.||Check On Amazon|
LINENSPA Premium Smooth Fabric Mattress Protector
|Cal King size protector measures 72" x 84"; Backed by a generous 10-year warranty.||Check On Amazon|
Dust Mite and Allergen Proof Mattress
|Silky soft, tightly woven, breathable 100% microfiber polyester.||Check On Amazon|
SureGuard Mattress Encasement
|Hypoallergenic - Blocks dust mites, allergens, bacteria, mildew and mold - use with SureGuard Pillow Protectors.||Check On Amazon|
Features of a Best Mattress Cover for allergies:
Bed Bug resistant– To protect and take care of your allergies, the cover should be bed bug resistant because they can add up to your allergies and be more uncomfortable than the allergies itself. The cover should also be zipped tightly.
Hypoallergenic – though all mattresses do not need to be hypoallergenic, it can be to your advantage.
Material– Hypoallergenic mattresses are usually made up of latex, wool, polyester, and cotton because they are naturally allergy-resistant through a mixture of them all is the best scenario.
Thread count – A higher thread count is the best option to go for as it means that the fabric is more porous and provides better protection.
Top 5 Best Mattress Cover For Allergies
- The mattress cover is designed specially to block allergens, bed bugs, fluids, and dust mites.
- High-quality cotton terry is used as the material, and a hypoallergenic membrane keeps the mattress fresh and noiseless.
- It is tested in the independent labs and is a certified bed bug entry and bite proof.
- The cover protects the mattress from all sides.
- It is excellent for people who suffer from asthma and allergies.
- The zipper is 360 with a velcro flap preventing accidental openings.
- The mattress cover is made from a polyester knitted fabric which is stretchable and fits the mattress perfectly.
- Since the mattress cover is water-proof, you can sleep carefree.
- The zip is very secure and covers 360 degrees from all sides, protecting it from bedbugs and dust mites, which may increase your allergies.
- It is certified by Oeko Tex, which ensures that the fabric meets safety standards.
- It is super easy to maintain and can be washed off in washing machines.
- The material used is an ultra-thin and hypoallergenic fabric that helps in blocking dust and bed bugs and provides better protection to people with allergies.
- The top protector can crinkle.
- It can be washed off easily in the machine and dries quickly on low heat, which helps the cover to last for a very long time.
- The microfiber used for the mattress is of the highest quality providing you a luxurious feeling and is also recommended by many specialists to protect you from allergies.
- It is tightly woven with a mean pore size of 2 microns to block all allergens yet breathable for your comfort and is even water repellent.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The cover is also tested and certified by a third party – Indoor Biotechnologies, Inc, stating that it is bedbug proof.
- It is incredibly durable and covers the mattress perfectly.
- The material used for the best mattress cover for allergies is cotton of the premium quality.
- The encasement is said to be water-proof, which helps you protect the mattress from bedwetting, accidental incidents, and stains.
- It is bed bug proof and also helps you sleep comfortably, and it is noiseless.
- The material is hypoallergenic, which protects the people who have allergies blocking all the dust mites, allergens, bacterias, thus protecting you and keeping you safe.
- It comes with a 10-year guarantee.
- The zipper is super-fine with sure seal technology, which gives maximum protection.
- The cover is easy to maintain and is machine washable and quick dry.
- It is certified by the Greenguard gold certificate so that you don’t have to worry about any quality issues.
The SafeRest Premium Zippered Mattress Encasement is undoubtedly the best mattress cover for allergies.
The material is perfect and hypoallergenic, thus reducing your allergic reactions and also keeping you fresh while providing a noiseless sleep.
The mattress cover has a unique design blocking all the allergens, bed bugs, dust mites, and fluids and is exceptionally comfortable.
The cover can be zipped 360 degrees on all sides and protects the mattress for a very long time.
It is also tested in independent labs to ensure top quality. The mattress cover is breathable even though the zipper keeps it tightly sewn.