Stomach sleepers are very rare. Sleeping on your stomach often gives you a comfortable feeling, or if you are in pain, it gives you relief. Sleeping on your stomach can add extra pressure on the spine leading to back and neck pains and difficulty in breathing. If you are in the market for a new mattress for a stomach sleeper, consider many factors. A stomach sleeper would probably prefer and be more comfortable on a firm bed that is more firm. Thicker padding can also add to the comfort level and relieve pressure. The more adhesive surface makes getting in and out of bed much more comfortable, and a firm mattress prevents sagging from taking care of your pressure points.
Taking these prime factors into account, we have created a list to help you choose the best mattress for a stomach sleeper.
Our Top Picks
- It is made of 4 layers and zoned Gel Memory Foam.
- It has two sides available to sleep- the Full-size mattress designed to be flippable, allowing you and your partner to sleep on either side.
- It is ideal for all sleeping positions, especially for a stomach sleeper.
- The mattress uses a CertiPur-US Certified foam made without harmful substances like formaldehyde, mercury, or other heavy metals.
- This 10-inch memory foam full-size mattress is made of cooling gel-infused memory foam that slowly conforms to your body weight & temperature, reducing heat at the sleep surface.
- 10 years no risk promise.
- It is compressed, rolled & shipped in a box to your door.
- This item retails for $319.99
- This Linenspa mattress is comfort in a box and is a steal for the price point.
- It is the newest evolution in memory foam technology combining underlying support of an innerspring mattress plus the even weight distribution of a hybrid mattress.
- This mattress stays put until and is extremely durable.
- A softly quilted layer of memory foam knit cover is over a 1.5-inch layer of comfort foam, creating a very comfortable sleep surface, and the foam conforms to the body, minimizing pressure points.
- Product weight – 84 pounds
- It is 10 inches thick.
- It comes with a ten year U.S. warranty that guards against manufacturer defects.
- The mattress has a high density super soft quilt foam, which ensures comfort and softness.
- It also has a high-density gel memory foam lumbar support, which is essential for pressure relief and temperature control.
- It is hypoallergenic, which means it is made up of materials that don’t trigger allergies.
- This has a 1-inch upholstery grade comfort support foam and two perimeter rows of individually wrapped coils.
- It is made up from 11% Acrylic, 11% Filament Poly, 5% Para Aramid Fiber, 20% Polyester,and 53% Viscose.
- This Ashley mattress is compatible with all the bases and frames.
- It is a memory foam mattress that encompasses the comfort of memory foam and minimizes pressure on the body, providing balanced support.
- It contours perfectly to your body shape.
- This mattress supports body weight evenly and relieves presure focused on the shoulders, hips, and feet, and other body parts and eliminates motion disturbance.
- The result is a unique and unprecedented sleeping experience.
- This mattress is a Memory Foam mattress consisting of a soft jacquard cover and quilted microfiber.
- It provides you a cloud-like luxurious feeling because of the cradling memory foam combined with plush microfiber.
- It prevents odor and provides freshness because of the green tea and natural plant infusion.
- It is CertiPur and Oeko Tex certified, so you don’t have to worry about the quality.
- It comes with a ten-year warranty
- Please note that the twin mattress supports a maximum weight of 250 lbs, while others can support up to 500 lbs.
The Signature By Ashley Mattress is the best mattress for a stomach sleeper considering all the amazing features it has. The mattress has a high density super soft quilt foam, which ensures comfort and softness and also, a high-density gel memory foam lumbar support, which is essential for pressure relief and temperature control. Also, if you have little allergies, you don’t need to worry, as it is hypoallergenic, which means it is made up of materials that don’t trigger allergies. This has a 1-inch upholstery grade comfort support foam and two perimeter rows of individually wrapped coils. This Ashley mattress is compatible with all the bases and frames.