A good night’s sleep should not be disturbed due to the position you sleep in, your mattress should get that portion covered and provide you the comfort you deserve. The mattress should contour to the shape of your body relieving joint pressure and pain at the hips and shoulders. It has been found that sleeping sideways is the most common sleeping position witnessed among people. It also provides the extra benefit of reduced back pain, improved breathing, and better digestion. Here are a few factors to consider when looking for the best type of mattress for side sleepers
Materials – Memory foam is ideally designed for distributing the weight evenly, thus minimizing your pressure points at night. Memory foam is known to be an excellent material for evenly distributing weight and reducing pain at pressure points. While, innerspring mattresses are not the best for side sleepers because they don’t provide enough contouring.
Firmness Level – A medium-soft to medium end of the firmness mattress is required usually for a side sleeper.
Here, we have created a list to help you choose the best type of mattress for a side sleeper.
Our Top Picks
- This item retails for $899.00
- This Nectar Foam Mattress is flexible for a side-sleeper, especially if you like a hugging- position.
- With every purchase of this mattress, you get two free Nectar Premium Pillows worth $150.00, which comes with the package.
- It conforms to your body, providing an optimal level of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort, relieving all aches and pains.
- Nectar’s two-layer of gel foam helps circulate air and helps to wake up feeling rested.
- It supports you well and helps in regulating heat for an ideal body temperature providing more sound sleep to you all night long.
- Product weight – 88.70 pounds
- It is 11 inches thick
- It comes with a life-long warranty and risk-free for 180 days return policy.
- This item retails for $263.61
- This Gel-infused Green Tea Memory Foam mattress helps you to sleep as cool as a cucumber.
- The Pressure-Relieving Comfort foam provides support by conforming to the natural shape of your body even when you are sleeping side-ways.
- The High-density Support Foam layer helps in increasing durability and stability. It is ideal for every sleeper and provides medium support.
- Product weight – 65 pounds
- It is 10 inches thick
- Zinus provides a worry-free ten years limited warranty.
- This item retails for $537.53
- This mattress combines two of the latest technology, innerspring wrapped coils with the newest generation of gel foam memory for a pl sleeping experience.
- It is also designed beautifully with quilted pillow covers and coordinating knit edge sides.
- The 8 inches of coils help you to move independently minimizing motion disturbances allowing you to sleep whichever side you want.
- It is also hypoallergenic, hence resistance to bacterias and other harmful substances.
- Product weight – 106 pounds
- It is 12 inches thick.
- This item retails for $1875.67
- Leesa is known for making top-quality premium mattresses, and this one has three layers of memory foam, providing support, recovery, and comfort for your body, giving you a luxurious experience.
- It is designed, assembled and manufactured in the USA for the premium support for shoulder and hips and will help you sleep soundly without interrupting your wonderland dream with the advanced pocket-spring coil technology.
- Leesa also makes a difference in society by donating one mattress for every ten they sell and volunteer in the local communities.
- Product weight – 99.80 pounds
- It is 11 inches thick.
- It comes with a 100 days trial period.
- This item retails for $319.99
- This Linenspa mattress is comfort in a box and is a steal for the price point.
- It is the newest evolution in memory foam technology combining underlying support of an innerspring mattress plus the even weight distribution of a hybrid mattress.
- This mattress stays put until and is extremely durable.
- A softly quilted layer of memory foam knit cover is over a 1.5-inch layer of comfort foam, creating a very comfortable sleep surface, and the foam conforms to the body, minimizing pressure points.
- Product weight – 84 pounds
- It is 10 inches thick.
- It comes with a ten year U.S. warranty that guards against manufacturer defects.
The LEESA HYBRID LUXURY MATTRESS is the ultimate choice for all the side-sleepers. Though it is up in the price range, it provides you a luxurious, no disturbance sleep experience. It’s like a good investment. It is covered in an iconic 4 strip mattress cover, also providing breathability. Each layer has its purpose for providing support, recovery, and comfort for your body. It also provides premium support for shoulder and hips and will help you sleep soundly with the advanced pocket-spring coil technology.