You need to find the perfect mattress for yourself to get a comfortable good night’s sleep. If you are looking for a mattress keeping your back as a priority, you need an ultra-supportive mattress that lifts the spine into a single line from the shoulders to the hips. They also need a touch of pressure relief at the lumbar region, which soothes aches and pains in the lower back. Strains on the pressure points can be increased by a mattress that is too firm, while a medium-firm mattress tends to be more comfortable. A medium-firm mattress allows the shoulder and hips to sink in slightly, thus providing extra comfort by including the shoulder, hips, and spine in a single line. Thicker padding can also add to the comfort level and relieve pressure. Determining the thickness of the padding and verifying the firmness of the mattress are the two most important factors that should be taken into consideration while buying the best mattress for your back. We have created a list to help you decide what is the best mattress for your back.
Our Top Picks
- This item retails for $537.53
- This mattress combines two of the latest technology, innerspring wrapped coils with the newest generation of gel foam memory for a pleasant sleeping experience.
- It is also designed beautifully with quilted pillow covers and coordinating knit edge sides.
- The 8 inches of coils help you to move independently, minimizing motion disturbances allowing you to sleep whichever side you want.
- It is also hypoallergenic, hence resistance to bacterias and other harmful substances.
- Product weight – 106 pounds
- It is 12 inches thick.
- This item retails for $589.99
- It is a combination of individually wrapped innerspring and layers of memory foam to provide comfort and support.
- It helps in sleeping soundly with the help of motion isolation technology.
- The cover is knitted luxuriously and does not contain any harmful substance and is naturally hypoallergenic.
- The steel spring coils are engineered smartly and increase the durability and longevity of the mattresses.
- Product weight – 82 pounds
- It is ten inches thick
- It has a 10-years warranty.
- This item retails for $319.99
- This Linenspa mattress is comfort in a box and is a steal for the price point.
- It is the newest evolution in memory foam technology combining underlying support of an innerspring mattress plus the even weight distribution of a hybrid mattress for relieving your upper and lower back pain.
- This mattress stays put until and is extremely durable.
- A softly quilted layer of memory foam knit cover is over a 1.5-inch layer of comfort foam, creating a very comfortable sleep surface, and the foam conforms to the body, minimizing pressure points.
- Product weight – 84 pounds
- It is ten inches thick.
- It comes with a ten year U.S. warranty that guards against manufacturer defects.
- This mattress provides a firm feel ideal for side, back, and stomach sleepers that crave more support and want a less sink option.
- This new technology of gel-infused helps in regulating temperature while conforming to the body to ease pressure points.
- The 2. 5-inch ventilated top layer containing gel memory foam creates a more refreshing sleep experience than traditional memory foam by helping to regulate body temperature and increase circulation.
- The extra stability and full-body support are provided by the 1 inch of transition foam and 5. 5 inches individually encased coils respond to movements and provide airflow.
- The shipment is very easy as it can be compressed, rolled, and shipped in a box.
- It only uses CertiPUR US certified memory foam to ensure uncompromising safety and comfort and comes with a 10-year warranty.
- It is composed of five layers that also includes pocket springs.
- The memory foam adapts to the shape of your body.
- Body temperature is regulated while conforming to relieve pressure points because of the Gel-infused memory foam.
- It can be compressed, rolled, and vacuum sealed, providing convenient shipping and is easy to assemble.
- It is ten inches thick, thus perfect for people with back pain.
The LUCID 10 INCH MEMORY FOAM KING MATTRESS is the perfect buy for people looking for a good mattress for their back. It uses an advanced new technology of gel-infused, which helps in regulating temperature while conforming to the body to ease pressure points. The thick 2.5 inches top layer provides you a refreshing experience when you wake up. Also, the 5. 5 inches individually encased coils respond to movements and provide airflow. It also uses CertiPUR US certified memory foam to ensure uncompromising safety and comfort and comes with a 10-year warranty.